DrumClip – Resonance Control (PC13-53)
- DrumClip removes unwanted frequencies, retaining the desired attack, resonance, and feel of your drums.
- Made from a remarkably durable plastic and rubber compound.
- Used on the batter (top) head or the resonant (bottom) head.
- Suggestion: regular one for 13” and larger drums and small one for 12” and smaller drums.
- Optional felt and rubber damper pads included. Adhere to flat surface of DrumClip.
- Regular Size: 2.5” x 1.5” x 1.5”
- Small Size: 1.2” x 1.5” x 1.5”